Peoples Bank & Trust
Location: 430 E. Wood St. Troy, MO 63379
Close Date: Friday, May 11, 2018
Peoples Bank & Trust Co. has an opening for a FT Teller at the Troy, MO Main Branch.
Hours for this position are listed below. Please note, this position does require working every other weekend.
Mon: 8:15 a.m. – 5:35 p.m.
Tuesday - Friday: 8:15 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Mon: 8:15 a.m. – 5:35 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday: 8:15 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:15 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – noon
Schedules are subject to change depending on the needs of the bank.
SKILLS REQUIRED: Must be able to perform all over-the-counter or drive-through customer services. Must exercise accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience, maintain confidentiality of customer transactions and Bank records. Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows. Excellent communication skills and customer service skills required. Requires ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
JOB SUMMARY: Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly services to customers involving receipt and payment of cash and to recognize customers’ needs with appropriate suggestions concerning Bank services. Follows established Bank policies and procedures for the teller area.
1. Accepts checks for cashing, accepts deposits, verifies cash and endorsements, makes change, and issues receipts.
2. Receives savings deposits, pays withdrawals after verifying balance and signature, redeems U.S. Savings Bonds.
3. Receives loan payments.
4. Processes night deposits and mail deposits.
5. Sells money orders, cashier’s checks, cash advances.
6. Maintains proper cash level in drawers, keeps cash secure.
7. Accepts “stop payment” requests, check orders, and address changes and distributes to appropriate personnel for processing.
8. Rolls coin, sorts money.
9. Responds to customers’ needs and inquiries in a courteous and friendly manner.
10. Knowledgeable of banking laws and regulations and Bank’s policies and procedures including BSA.
11. Performs other tasks/duties as requested by Manager as they relate to the Bank and its functions, including answering phones, proofing and balancing work through CSI, and maintaining/balancing ATM, when applicable.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Requires a high school education/GED or equivalent work experience that demonstrates the ability to read, write, interpret and apply instructions to perform the required activities. Should have strong mathematical aptitude and the ability to use a calculator, adding machine and computer.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Be able to lift heavy coin bags or bundles of currency. Manual dexterity required.
External applicants should submit a PB&T Application to karen Douglas at Karen.Douglas@pbtc.net by Friday, May 11, 2018.