Peoples Bank & Trust
Location: 9 Troy Sq., Troy, MO 63379
Close Date: Friday, April 6, 2018.
Peoples Bank & Trust Co. has an opening for a part-time Teller at the Troy Square location.
Hours for this position are listed below:
Please note, this position does require working every weekend.
Monday: 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Friday: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:15 pm – 12:15 pm
Schedules are subject to change depending on the needs of the bank.
Must be able to perform all over-the- counter or drive-through customer services. Must exercise accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact and patience,
maintain confidentiality of customer transactions and Bank records. Must be computer literate and knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows. Excellent communication skills and customer service skills required. Requires ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
Provides prompt, efficient, and friendly services to customers involving receipt and payment of cash and to recognize customers’ needs with appropriate suggestions
concerning Bank services. Follows established Bank policies and procedures for the teller area.
1. Accepts checks for cashing, accepts deposits, verifies cash and endorsements, makes change, and issues receipts.
2. Receives savings deposits, pays withdrawals after verifying balance and signature, redeems U.S. Savings Bonds.
3. Receives loan payments.
4. Processes night deposits and mail deposits.
5. Sells money orders, cashier’s checks, cash advances.
6. Maintains proper cash level in drawers, keeps cash secure.
7. Accepts “stop payment” requests, check orders, and address changes and distributes to appropriate personnel for processing.
8. Rolls coin, sorts money.
9. Responds to customers’ needs and inquiries in a courteous and friendly manner.
10. Knowledgeable of banking laws and regulations and Bank’s policies and procedures including BSA.
11. Performs other tasks/duties as requested by Manager as they relate to the Bank and its functions, including answering phones, proofing and balancing work through CSI, and maintaining/balancing ATM, when applicable.
Requires a high school education/GED or equivalent work experience that demonstrates the ability to read, write, interpret and apply instructions to perform the required activities. Should have strong mathematical aptitude and the ability to use a calculator, adding machine and computer.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Be able to lift heavy coin bags or bundles of currency. Manual dexterity required.
External applicants should submit a PB&T Application to HR (Karen.Douglas@pbtc.net) by Friday, April 6, 2018.