Business Services Representative
Peoples Bank & Trust
Location: 430 E Wood St, Troy, MO 63379
Close Date: Thursday, February 1, 2018.
Peoples Bank & Trust Co. has an opening for a full-time Business Services Representative at the Troy, MO Main Branch.
Hours for this position are listed below.
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
*Schedules are subject to change depending on the needs of the bank.*
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Demonstrate above-average computer skills including Word, Internet, E-mail, basic understanding of banking principles and policies. Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision. Must be sales driven with goals. Requires a personal vehicle for transportation to potential clients’ businesses (mileage reimbursement provided), when company vehicle not available. With thorough training, will become qualified for installation and maintenance of Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) and Merchant Processing equipment.
Daily interaction with customers/potential clients/other
locations/vendors concerning questions on Business Services offered by the bank. Performs a variety of tasks (including manual maintenance) related to Remote Capture
and other business services/equipment. Requires good written as well as verbal communication skills. Requires light travel for merchant assessments and equipment
1. Answers questions regarding Business Services or problems, and performs additions/maintenance to existing accounts.
2. Work with Cash management processing through online banking
3. Work with Merchant Credit Card Processing by working closely with third party vendor on the selling, support and customer service of the Bank’s Cash Advance Program and Merchant’s Credit Card Processing.
4. Develops a thorough understanding of RDC software and RDC Program and effectively explains service to customers.
5. Assists in installing RDC equipment, performing manual maintenance, ordering parts, adding and removing equipment with replacements or upon cancellations,
implementing updates, as required.
6. Develop new clients regionally for merchant services offered.
7. Contact PBT personnel about questions or interest shown by customers about Business Services. Utilize other avenues that are available to generate an up to date
customer lists of their needs.
8. Keep a log of clients contacted and by what means with follow-up dates.
9. Provides consultation services to clients, researches problems related to Remote Deposit Capture services and performs corrective action to customers’ satisfaction.
10. Explains various service/products to customers. Assists customer in selecting appropriate products.
11. Maintains confidentiality of customer accounts.
12. Knowledgeable of banking laws and regulations and Bank’s policies and procedures, including BSA.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
14. TRAMS BACK OFFICE ACCOUNTING – Works closely with the Vacations Travel Department Manager performing all back office duties. Responsible for the checks and balances of the check register, reports, month end and year end closing, tracking of expenses.
15. LOCKBOX BACKUP – available to backup if needed.
Requires a high school education or equivalent work
experience that demonstrates the ability to read, write, interpret and apply instructions to perform the required activities. Requires ability to efficiently operate a computer. Valid driver’s license.
May require occasional heavy lifting, manual dexterity.
Ability to sit, stand, lift, bend.
External applicants should submit a PB&T Application (https://www.pbtc.net/) to HR (Karen.Douglas@pbtc.net) by Thursday, February 1, 2018.