Bridgeway Behavioral Health
Location: 1011 East Cherry St. Troy, MO 63379
Bridgeway Behavioral Health is looking for a House Manager to join their team.
- Must have a High School diploma or G.E.D. and 2 years responsible employment history.
- Completion of internal DV trainings.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and use Microsoft Office applications.
- Will be required to live on site.
- If an alumna of the agency program, must be out of treatment for at least 2 consecutive years. If former client of DV services, must be free from abusive relationship for at least 3 years.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Must possess an appropriate level of maturity to make fair and consistent decisions regarding the clients.
- Ability to supervise residents in an assertive and pleasant manner.
- Ability to role model appropriate personal hygiene and appearance.
- Must be motivated to work with multi-cultural, dual diagnosis, and criminal justice clients.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a safe and supportive environment where victims can heal.
- Orient new residents to the program and facility.
- Complete bed bug protocol with new clients.
- Chart all pertinent information including interactions and document any noted progress toward achieving goals.
- Coordinate transportation and hotel services for victims when needed.
- Ensure facilities are ready for new residents.
- Complete necessary documentation for clients including assessments, consent forms, etc.
- Provide crisis intervention and advocacy to clients as needed.
- Create and maintain client files as needed.
- Track statistics and complete monthly reports for grant purposes.
- Address any needs of residents.
- Enforce program guidelines to ensure a safe and secure environment.
- Monitor facility and coordinate repairs as needed.
- Assign weekly chores and assist in skill building.
- Provide ongoing information during staffing regarding individual issues and concerns.
- Maintain a supportive, professional relationship with all staff, volunteers, and students.
- Participate in QI activities as requested by supervisor.
- Complete other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Must provide evidence that he-she is free of TB and/or obtain a TB test within 30 days of employment and annually thereafter.
- Adult and infant CPR certification and completed First Aid training withing 90 days of employment.
To apply, please send resume to Johnathon White at firstname.lastname@example.org.