FT E-Banking Specialist
Peoples Bank & Trust Co.
Location: 430 E. Wood St. Troy, MO 63379
Status: Full Time
Peoples Bank & Trust Co. has an opening for a FT E-Banking Specialist at the Main Bank in Troy.
Hours for this position are listed below.
Please note, this position does require working rotating weekends*.
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am – noon
Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
*Weekend rotation is work one, off one, work one, off two. Rotation is subject to change depending on the needs of the E-Banking Department.*
SKILLS REQUIRED: Excellent communication and customer service skills, demonstrated above-average computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, basic
understanding of banking principles and policies. Must be able to work in both a team environment as well as an individual with little or no supervision. Multi-tasking skills are required.
JOB SUMMARY: Daily interaction with customers/other locations/vendors concerning questions on ATM/Debit Card Program and Internet Banking. Performs a variety of tasks (including manual maintenance) related to ATMs and Internet Banking. Requires good written, as well as verbal communication skills.
1. Understands Internet Banking software and ATM/Debit Card Programs and effectively explains service to customers.
2. Assists in installing ATMs, performing manual maintenance, adding and removing cash, implementing updates, as required.
3. Approves customer application, answers questions regarding Internet Banking services, performs additions/maintenance to existing accounts.
4. Researches problems related to Internet Banking or ATM services and performs corrective action to customers’ satisfaction.
5. Daily processing of ATM/Debit Cards requests such as new cards, issuing pin numbers, activating accounts, researching disputes, etc.
6. Performs monthly/quarterly maintenance of debit cards and online banking to ensure systems are accurate and up-to-date.
7. Checks off-site ATMs daily for maintenance status and takes corrective action.
8. Balance ATM at Main Bank on daily basis, assists other locations with balancing as needed.
9. Balance settlement accounts.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Requires a high school education or equivalent work experience that demonstrates the ability to read, write, interpret and apply instructions
to perform the required activities. Requires ability to efficiently operate a computer.
Send resume and PB&T application to HR at Karen.Douglas@pbtc.net.